Monday, September 9, 2013

Featured Family Update: Nate and Carrie

This is one of the most fun parts of having Featured Families! We get to celebrate when we hear of an update, and I am so excited that Nathan and Carrie, our first Featured Family from June, have accepted a referral for a 20 month old little girl!

Wa-hoo!

You can read about their experience from Carrie's perspective on their blog. I don't know about you, but when I read it, I think the room got a little dusty. But maybe that's just my bad housekeeping. Either way, get ready to be blessed and celebrate with this precious family that will hopefully bring her home from China in about 6 months.

I love what Carrie writes:

We read through the information first 
and then looked at the pictures.
When we opened her picture I literally gasped- it took my breath away-there she is the one that is missing from our family! 
I have read and heard that before about people who find their own children that they just seen them and in their heart they knew…
I never understood that until now.

Thank you so much for supporting A Nest by Design. Every purchase helps families get one baby step closer to building their family through adoption. It's never an easy road, but it's always worth it. I'm super excited to see how Carrie will want to design her nest! Don't worry, I'll share that too!


No comments:

Post a Comment