Thursday, August 22, 2013

Color Spotlight: Rose Gold

Confession: I'm kind of obsessed with this particular color right now.

I love- no, really, I want you to understand this. I LOVE multi-toned metal jewelry. So, when someone makes an order that has the Rose Gold pearls in it, I get very happy. I'm not a huge fan of straight up gold. It's okay, and it has its place, but put that rosy tone to it, and I'm a happy camper.

So, what are good pairings with the Rose Gold pearls?

I'm so glad you asked! Allow me to show you some lovely examples of how Rose Gold blends so beautifully with some of the other colors we offer!

  Rose Gold with Light Grey! This is a PERFECT example of a two-toned metal combo. It's so pretty!

 Here are Burgundy and Powder Rose with Rose Gold. This is such a nice palette. They blend beautifully together.

I was pretty excited when I saw this order come in. Tahitian, and Light Green sandwiching the Rose Gold, and so cool. I think it works really well in the Pea Pod. 

This is a really soft look with mixing in the White or Cream pearls. 

Another one of my favorite colors to put with Rose Gold is Bordeaux. I haven't had anyone order it yet, but I do recommend it in our Inspiration Gallery in the Creative Combos collage.

I'll be highlighting our other colors too in the months ahead, but I just happened to get an influx of orders with Rose Gold, so I thought I would start with this one! Plus, it's one of my favorites right now.

I think, at first glance, it may seem like a difficult color to put with the others, but really, it works well with them all.

I'll leave you with my own little ditty that I made for myself! (I ordered a silver/rose gold chain just for this nest! I love it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment