Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Special Nest for A Mommy-to-Be

This is Rob and Lyndsey. They are expecting their first baby, and they wanted to announce the gender in a super fun way. So with help from A Nest by Design and help from a very excited aunt-to-be, we made her a sweet pendant to announce that:


What's special about the pearl in Lyndsey's nest is that it comes straight from Hawaii! Auntie-to-be brought me the pearl, and I got to work making this special treasure for Lyndsey. What a special treat! I think she loved opening her gift.


This is just another one of those memorable things that I get to do as I create these treasures. Every pendant or brooch has a story to tell of God's faithfulness and goodness in how he gives us people to love.

Such a fun way to announce an exciting blessing, and rejoice in God'a goodness!

Congrats Rob and Lyndsey on your baby girl! May God bless you both as you embark on this adventure called Parenthood!





*If you have a pearl or pearls that you would like incorporated into a nest or pea pod, I can do that! Just e-mail me, and I'd be happy to help you! Also, I can work really fast to announce pregnancies or gender reveals!

No comments:

Post a Comment